Tuesday, February 5, 2008

John Paul Jones: No Idea About Future Plans.

Gigwise is today reporting that John Paul Jones told the BBC regarding future Led Zeppelin plans:

I am obliged to say we have and we have absolutely no idea of what we are going to be doing.

Lets run this down: In the past ten days we have had Robert Plant say "You never know what's around the corner... Right now my whole energy is on another project."

We had Jimmy Page say "Robert Plant also had a parallel project running and he's really busy with that project, certainly until September, so I can't give you any news."

Now we have John Paul Jones' cryptic "obliged to say... no idea of what we are... doing."

Expect Jason Bonham to report, Scrooge like, that he "never did know anything, but now I know that I don't know anything," by Saturday.

Is it just me, or doth these guys protest too much? Then again, maybe we should read between the lines and assume they are waiting to see what Robert Plant wants to do, just like the last thirty years.

No comments: