Tuesday, February 12, 2008

Robert Plant's Prioritys

I'm trying to decide if this new release at contact music, Robert Plant: : "Led Zeppelin Not my Priority", is a new quote, or an out of context misquote of his New York Knicks interview a couple of weeks ago. It's close enough to the Knicks quotes to be suspicous, but different enough to wonder. Unfortunately, they don't quote a story source, and a complete quote is unavailable.

None the less, here is what contact music are reporting:

ROBERT PLANT has cast further doubt on a LED ZEPPELIN reunion tour... the singer admits going on the road with the legendary band is not one of his top priorities. He says, "I really enjoyed playing with my friends, and we are a lot closer because of it. But the responsibility, the whole deal…it's a whole different thing to what I'm doing with Alison."

Make of it what you will, but I think Plant sounds like he's focused on the task presently at hand; no more, no less.

No comments: