Wednesday, July 1, 2009

The Rumour Persists

There seems to be truth to the rumour that Joshua Homme, Dave Grohl and John Paul Jones are working and recording together. The website antiquiet is reporting that the rumours are true, and that we should be excited.

According to Homme's wife, Brody Dalle of Spinnerette:
[the project] is pretty fucking amazing. Just beats and sounds like you’ve never heard before.

Hopefully we'll all soon get to be the judge of that, as Jones is quoted as saying in April he was working on some new music and "we hope to be everywhere by summer."

Hey JPJ - it's summer and we are waiting.

1 comment:

Dirk said...

Your post The Rumour Persists « Ramble On was very interesting when I found it over google on Tuesday by my search for john paul jones. I have your blog now in my bookmarks and I visit your blog again, soon. Take care.