Saturday, August 23, 2008

Band, looking for singer

Led Zeppelin seems to be a rather official three peace band in search of a singer, as Jason Bonham has announced that he is leaving Foreigner.

I've been over [to England] a couple of times, I've been working with Jimmy [Page] and John Paul [Jones] and trying to do just do some new material and some writing. I don't know what it will be, but it will be something.

My time with Foreigner is coming to an end. This is the first time I've talked about it. I leave at the end of this month so, I mean, I'm looking forward to taking some time out to be with the family really. Since I moved to America I've been on the road, so my first priority is to go and watch my kids grow up, because they've grown up way to fast in the last four years.
Clearly something is in the works with Jimmy Page and John Paul Jones, and the main question is, will Robert Plant join them? If not, who will sing?

No comments: