Monday, May 30, 2011

The Girl With The Immigrant Song Tattoo

The Girl With the Dragon Tattoo series of books and movies has been some of the best of the past number of years. The first Dragon Tattoo movie was outstanding, even if in Swedish. Now they are remaking it for American audiences starring Daniel Craig and Rooney Mara.

I dislike Daniel Craig. I think his little man-boy version of James Bond is atrocious, pouty in lieu of tough. I consider the Bond franchise rather spoiled by him, and expect him to have similar effect on the "Girl With..." franchise.

The trailer for the Girl With the Dragon Tattoo movie was released last week, featuring Trent Reznor and Karen O of the Yeah Yeah Yeahs performing Led Zeppelin's The Immigrant Song.



Lets just say, I'm no more optimistic about The Girl With the Dragon Tattoo today than I was yesterday.


No comments: