Monday, May 23, 2011

Jimmy Page from the Ivor Novello's

Last week, I reported from the Ivor Novello Awards that Jimmy Page said his new website was ready, and music ready to launch. Today, a video emerges from the Ivor Novello's that tell a less enthusiastic story:



At the moment I'm constructing a website, because I've had the domain name JimmyPage.com, but I've not had a website. I'm constructing that, I think that'll bring a few surprisesto how things normally are. Once that's done, then I'm going to start working on the new music. It's a whole sort of, knock out effect.

So we'll see you playing soon

Let's hope so. That's the whole idea.


On a reunion, Page was more blunt: I don't know, you better ask the others... I was up to do the O2.

*****************
Update: Transcription has been edited for, I hope, greater accuracy.



1 comment:

Yukiko Ricks said...

Thanks for this awesome post. This is very helpful for someone looking for a transcription article. I will be checking your site again soon.