Monday, December 17, 2012

The Perfect Christmas Gift for the Led Zeppelin Fan Who has Everything

Shepard Fairey is the artist who designed the Celebration Day package. Tomorrow, sometime between 10AM and 12PM PST, Fairey will release 300 signed and numbered screen prints of the Celebration Day artwork. A further 50 prints will be signed by the band and sold for charity at a later date.

Celebration Day 18x24 poster With Pantones Fixed

The prints will be available exclusively from Fairey's online store.



6 comments:

louis vuitton store said...

Heya i抦 for the first time here. I found this board and I find It really useful & it helped me out a lot. I hope to give something back and aid others like you helped me.
louis vuitton store http://regts2013.overblog.com/

ルイヴィトンコピー said...

サンドイッチ型”のダイヤル構造:パネライ店舗の壁の一部として、大きな壁の時計はパネライの時計のユニークな特性を示してハング。

Gucci evening bags sales said...

Seriously lovely will not take stockings with their company despite the fact that since can enlarge thus. I really take those to college during the cold months plus the start looking in fact lovely along with size and additionally gucci bandana scarf pants.

Gucci Wallets Sales said...

custom gucci jeans bon état, oui expédié, très rapidement, un laconique mot du vendeur, sympa

Cheap North Face Jackets said...

Posted by: somebody | Nov 15, 2012 6:22:53 PM | 23I dont't always agree with Hamas' politics, and their bark has always been worse than their bite,

hair weave itchy scalp said...

I was recommended this web site by my cousin. I am not sure whether this post is written by him as no one else know such detailed about my difficulty. You are amazing! Thanks!