Better late than never, The Jason Bonham Led Zeppelin Experience announce six Canadian dates at the end of January and into early February. The tour starts in the only place any tour should start, Southern Ontario, on the last two days of January, and then picks up with four western dates beginning Feb 6th.
The announced dates are:
- January 30: London, Ontario - Centennial Hall
- January 31: Toronto, Ontario - Massey Hall
- February 6: Winnipeg, Manitoba - MTS Centre
- February 7: Regina, Saskatchewan - Casino Regina
- February 8: Edmonton, Alberta - River Cree Resort and Casino
- February 11: Calgary, Alberta - Southern Alberta Jubilee Auditorium
I have heard no rumours of additional shows, but that doesn't mean there won't be. If there are, I'll add them in bold.
Memo to the band: pack the long underwear, it gets cold around here this time of year, colder still in Manitoba, Saskatchewan and Alberta.