The final three Led Zeppelin albums to get the re-issue/deluxe edition treatment, Presence, In Through the Out Door and Coda, will be in stores July 31, it was announced today.
The albums will be available in five formats plus various digital download formats: CD, Deluxe CD, LP, Deluxe LP and Super Deluxe Edition Box Set. The box set will include the Deluxe Edition CD's the Deluxe Edition LP's and high-def digital download of the music in the deluxe edition. Also in the box set is a hardcover book and a high quality print of the original album cover, the first 30,000 of which will be numbered.
The Presence and In Through The Out Door Deluxe Editions will feature a single bonus disc/LP of previously unheard material, and Coda will include 2 disks/LPs of bonus material.
Here's the track listing
- Achilles Last Stand
- For Your Life
- Royal Orleans
- Nobody's Fault But Mine
- Candy Store Rock
- Hots On For Nowhere
- Tea For One
- Two Ones Are Won
- For Your Life (Reference Mix)
- 10 Ribs & All/Carrot Pod Pod (Pod)
- Royal Orleans (Reference Mix)
- Hots on for Nowhere (Reference Mix)
- In the Evening
- South Bound Suarez
- Fool in the Rain
- Hot Dog
- All My Love
- I'm Gonna Crawl
- In the Evening (Rough Mix)
- Southbound Piano (South Bound Suarez)
- Fool in the Rain (Rough Mix)
- Hot Dog (Rough Mix)
- The Epic (Carouselambra - Rough Mix)
- The Hook (All My Love - Rough Mix)
- Blot (I'm Gonna Crawl - Rough Mix)
- We're Gonna Groove
- Poor Tom
- I Can't Quit You Baby (Sound Check Version)
- Walter's Walk
- Ozone Baby
- Bonzo's Montreux
- Wearing and Tearing
First Bonus Disk
- We're Gonna Groove (Alternate Mix)
- If It Keeps On Raining (When The Levee Breaks - Rough Mix)
- Bonzo's Montreux (Mix Construction in Progress)
- Baby Come On Home
- Sugar Mama (Mix)
- Poor Tom (Instrumental Mix)
- Travelling Riverside Blues (BBC Session)
- Hey, Hey, What Can I Do
Second Bonus Disk
- Four Hands (Four Sticks - Bombay Orchestra)
- Friends (Bombay Orchestra)
- St. Tristan's Sword (Rough Mix)
- Desire (The Wanton Song - Rough Mix)
- Bring It On Home (Rough Mix)
- Walter's Walk (Rough Mix)
- Everybody Makes it Through (In the Light - Rough Mix)
Two Ones Are Won is apparently an Achilles Last Stand alternate mix and10 Ribs & All/Carrot Pod Pod (Pod) is something unknown to Zeppelin buffs.
The bonus disk of In Through the Out Door is alternate versions of the entire album, much as was done with the fourth album and Houses of the Holy (the latter minus D'yer Maker). Hopefully The Epic has the vocals up in the mix more, and alternates of Fool in the Rain and All My Love give hope for something interesting.
Coda, as you can see, is a three disk set. They've thrown everything in there, in the hopes, presumably, that fans will buy it. It also has what may be the best selection of the entire bonus set catalogue. Besides long time un-albumed Zep favourite Hey, Hey, What Can I Do and the long bootlegged Bombay session songs, St. Tristan's Sword is a long rumoured instrumental epic from the Led Zeppelin III sessions. Some experts in the unofficial Led Zeppelin catalogue considered St. Tristan's sword to be as much legend as the story of Tristan itself. Sugar Mama mix and If It Keeps on Raining hold promise of being very interesting.
All three albums can be pre-ordered now through the usual sources.
for certified professional guitar repair in Cambridge Ontario: Brian Gardiner Guitar Repair