Monday, March 11, 2013

Led Zeppelin to Receive German Lifetime Achievement Award

On March 21st, Jimmy Page and John Paul Jones will travel to Berlin to receive the ECHO awards lifetime achievement award on behalf of Led Zeppelin.

scrapbook_echo_klassik_trophyFrom Google translate:
Led Zeppelin has inspired generations of musicians and fans around the world excited and sustainable - now two members of one of the greatest rock bands ever to come to the award of the German music award ECHO to Berlin. On 21 March gives the German Phono Academy, the cultural institute of the Federal Association of Music Industry (BVMI), the British band the "Lifetime Achievement Award International for Outstanding Contribution to Music".

The ECHO's are Germany's music industry's yearly awards, similar to the Grammy's in the USA, or the JUNO's here in Canada.

Original link here.


13 comments:

ChristianLouboutinForM said...

beloved the ease and comfort, design and in shape..Many compliments about how adorable my red bottom high heels christian louboutin are... Christian Louboutin For Men

fundraisingforatrust said...

Keep up the fantastic work , I read few articles on this site and I think that your website is rattling interesting and has got lots of fantastic information. fundraising for a trust http://sportscurmudgeon.com/blog/2011/11/04/mythical-picks-nfl-weekend-of-11611-2/

Milagro Wyman said...

Hey I just found your wonderful site. I really liked reading your blog post. Thanks for your help!

Denita Mowris said...

Hey I just found your nice Website. I really liked reading your post. Thank you for your help!

ChristianLouboutinForM said...

The thing We can think are tha red bottom heels louis vuitton are really wonderful My partner and i primarily want you have made a huge leg rendition. Christian Louboutin For Men

daseinbags blog said...

Fantastic job here. I seriously enjoyed what you had to say. Keep heading because you absolutely bring a new voice to this subject. Not lots of people would say what youve said and also still make it interesting. Properly, not less than Im interested. Cant wait to discover much more connected with this from you. daseinbags blog

album wallpaper said...

Hi there, I desire to subscribe for this web site to get latest updates,
so where can i do it please help out.

how to make homemade teeth whitener said...

Hmm is anyone else encountering problems with the pictures on this blog loading?

I'm trying to determine if its a problem on my end or if it's the blog.

Any responses would be greatly appreciated.

mellon investor services said...

Incredible! This blog looks just like my old one! It's on a totally different topic but it has pretty much the same layout and design. Outstanding choice of colors!

Grady Niday said...

Hey I just found your wonderful site. I really loved reading your blog post. Thanks for your help!

britesmile advanced teeth whitening pen said...

I know this web page presents quality based articles and extra material, is there any
other web page which gives these kinds of data in quality?

hemnDeeri said...

You made some decent points there. I looked on the internet for the problem and found most individuals will go together with along with your web page.


nfl jerseys



http://buynfljerseysgo.cbimediakit.com

Cholesterol Verlagen said...

nice website, my compliments! cheers