Saturday, September 17, 2011

Podcast #3

The 3rd Ramble On Podcast is complete and uploaded. This week, I have an interview/chat with Steve, The Lemon, Sauer. Steve offers some of his recent experiences, and we talk about Death Wish II, Robert Plant in Texas and a possible Jeff Beck/Robert Plant collaboration.

The podcast can be found at my PodBean site, or subscribed to on iTunes.

If you're interested in providing an intro and outro bumper ("hi this is XX and you are listening to the Ramble On Podcast."), contact me and I'll set up a time to be on Skype or iChat or FaceTime. You don't have to be Steve Sauer, I'm looking for anybody to do this.

3 comments:

Rozanne Brite said...

I thank you for your post. I would recommend trying undertaker help when dealing with a deceased.

Baby Store said...

This is absolutely excellent. Thank you so much for writing it.

Taunya Gange said...

This is absolutely excellent. Thank you so much for writing it.